The TP-Link AC4000 Tri-Band WiFi Router (Archer A20) has several features that are designed to improve performance and connectivity. Some of the top features of this router include:
- Tri-Band support: This allows for more flexibility in terms of device connectivity and bandwidth allocation by having three separate wireless bands ( one 2.4GHz and two 5GHz)
- MU-MIMO technology: This allows for multiple devices to connect and transfer data simultaneously, improving the overall network performance.
- 1.8GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU: This powerful processor allows for better multitasking and faster data processing, improving the overall performance of the router.
- Smart Connect: This feature automatically assigns the best available band for each device, providing the optimal performance for each device.
- Advanced Quality of Service (QoS): This feature allows for more efficient use of bandwidth and can help to prioritize gaming traffic, which can improve the gaming experience.
- Advanced Security: The Archer A20 has a built-in firewall and WPA3 encryption, ensuring that your network and personal information are protected.
- USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports: These ports allow you to connect external storage devices and printers, making it easy to share files and print wirelessly.
- Easy Setup: The router can be set up quickly and easily using the Tether app, which guides you through the setup process.
Overall, the TP-Link AC4000 Tri-Band WiFi Router (Archer A20) has several advanced features that can help to improve performance and connectivity for gaming, although it’s not specifically designed for gaming and the performance may vary depending on the specific conditions.
Does TP-Link ac4000 need a modem?
The TP-Link AC4000 Tri-Band WiFi Router (Archer A20) is a wireless router, which means that it does not require a separate modem to function. It can connect directly to your internet service provider’s (ISP) network using an Ethernet cable and provide wireless connectivity to your devices.
However, if you are using a DSL internet service, you will need a DSL modem to connect to the internet before the router can provide the wireless connection to your devices.
Also, if your internet service provider gives you a modem with built-in router functionality, you may be able to use that device instead of the Archer A20, but it’s always recommendable to check the specifications of the modem provided by your ISP, and compare it with the features of the Archer A20, to see which one would better suit your needs.
In summary, the TP-Link AC4000 Tri-Band WiFi Router (Archer A20) is a wireless router that can connect directly to your internet service provider’s network and provide wireless connectivity to your devices, although some internet services may require a separate DSL modem.
People Are Also Reading:
👉 Top Reviews
- [Top Rated] Best Wifi Extender For Cox – Review In 2023
- [Top-Rated] Best Bluetooth Ski Helmet Speakers
- [Top-rated] Best pocket wifi router
- [Top-rated] Best wifi extender for blink cameras – Review in 2023
- [Top-Rated] Best Classroom Bluetooth Speaker
👉 Top Tech News
- How to network pc and laptop
- How to stream knowledge network on tv
- Mobile network not available Samsung
- Can keyboard keys be repaired
- Are wireless headphones better than wired
👉 Top WiFi Routers
- TP-Link Nano AC600 USB Wifi Adapter(Archer T2U Nano) Top Features
- Best Arris/Modem Router Combo For Gigabit Connection
- How To Reset Setek Wifi Extender – A Step-By-Step Guide
- TP-Link AC600 USB WiFi Adapter for PC (Archer T2U Plus) Top Features
- TP-Link AC4000 Tri-Band WiFi Router (Archer A20) Top Features